Monday, September 24, 2018

German Lessons 2nd Lektion

Hallo!

We start with the newest lesson (mention) of German.
First orations
Ich bin Mechaniker (me'xanikea). I'm mechanical
Ich bin Fotograf (foto'gʁa:f) I'm photographer I
Ich bin Architek () I'm architect
Ich bin Techniker () I'm technician
Ich bin Technikerin (only females) ('teçnikeʁin) I'm technician
Ich bin Arzt ( ) I'm doctor
Ich bin Biologe () I'm biologist
Ich bin Tierarzt () I'm Veterinarian
Ich bin Physiker ('fyziker)  I'm physicist 
Ich bin Physikerin ('fyzikeʁin) I'm physicist
Ich bin Chemiker ('çemiker)
Ich bin Chemikerin (only females) ('çemikeʁin) I'm chemist.
Ich bin Musiker ('mu:ziker) I'm musician
Ich bin Musikerin (only females) ('muzikeʁin) I'm musician
Du ist Mechaniker, Du ist Chemikerin (only female)
 You are mechanical, you are chemist. The conjugation is the same in all cases.

ʁ ç are symbols from IPA ç is like a h of hello but it is pronounced with throat.
And ʁ it is pronounced like french R of "rester" and ' indicates the stressed syllable.
It go before the stressed syllable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

El francés lesson V

Recordemos Je suis péruvien (perübiã'n) Soy peruano Je suis brésilienne (brezilién) Soy brasileña Tu es allemand (alemã'n)...