Saturday, September 29, 2018

German 4th Lektion "Die Freunden"

Die Freunden.
Müller - Hallo. Ich bin Müller und wer bist du?
Hello. I'm Müller and who are you?
Heinz - Mein Name ist Otto, Otto Heinz. Und wie geht es dir?
My name's is Otto, Otto Heinz. And how are you?
M - Ich bin gut. Bist du ein Architekt?
I'm fine. Are you architect?
H - Ja, ich bin Architekt.
Yeah, I'm architect.
M - Ach!, du bist ein Architekt!
Ah! You are an architect!
H - Ich bin auch ein Architekt / Bin ich auch ein Architekt / Auch ich bin ein Architekt .
I am architect too.
M - Das is gut. Willst du Schweinefleisch essen?
That's good. Do you want to eat pork ? (Literally Do you want to eat pig meat).



No comments:

Post a Comment

El francés lesson V

Recordemos Je suis péruvien (perübiã'n) Soy peruano Je suis brésilienne (brezilién) Soy brasileña Tu es allemand (alemã'n)...