Monday, August 27, 2018

Castilian lessons Parte 3

Examples for the people.

A talking at the super.

Antonio - ¡Hola!, ¿Cómo estás?. [Anthony - Hello!. How are you?]
Ulises - Bien. ¿Cómo estás tú? [I'm fine. How are you?]
Antonio - Bien, también. ¿Dime, cuánto arroz piensas comprar? [Anthony - I'm fine too. Tell me how much rice do you plan to buy?]
Ulises - No sé, tal vez 3 kg. ¿Porqué?. [ Ulises - I don't know, maybe (I buy) 3 kg.(10 pounds) ]
Antonio - Yo quisiera comprar con un vale de 100 soles. ¿Te puedo dar el vale a cambio de 100 soles en efectivo? [ I would want buy with a 100 suns note for 100 soles in cash ]
- Está bien. [That's right]

Explanation:

First: we are going to read some explanations: in Spanish is very usual to greeting to people with ¡Hola! instead using ¡Buenos días!, or  ¡Buenas tardes! or  ¡Buenas noches! or  ¡Buenas madrugadas! or ¡Buenas! 




Second example

Antonio Guisado: -Hola vecino. / Buenos días vecino. / Buenas vecino (Antony Stew: - Hello neighbor. / Good morning neighbor.  Henry Stuart: - Hola amigo. / Buenos días amigo. / Buenas amigo. (Hello friend. / Good morning friend.)                                        Antonio Guisado: - Dígame vecino, ¿se va de viaje mañana?.  (Anthony Stew: - Tell me neighbor, are you going on a trip tomorrow?.)   Henry Stuart: - Sí, por supuesto. Pero regreso el lunes que viene.(Yes, of course. But I'll be back next Monday)                                  Antonio Guisado: - ¡Qué bueno! No lo voy a extrañar mucho  vecino. (Anthony Stew  That's good! I'll not miss you very much neighbor.)                                       Henry Stuart: - ¡Jajajaja!, yo también lo quiero mucho vecino. (- Hahahaha! I also love him very much neighbor).




Explanation
 I'll tell you in Spanish how to express greetings or phrases of affection that are sometimes very different to the same ways in English
Examples:
"No lo voy a extrañar mucho"
is a colloquial phrase to replace the phrase "No lo voy a extrañar demasiado".






No comments:

Post a Comment

El francés lesson V

Recordemos Je suis péruvien (perübiã'n) Soy peruano Je suis brésilienne (brezilién) Soy brasileña Tu es allemand (alemã'n)...